Read the below given guides carefully if you are a printer user and face any problem while connecting ,sharing or removing your printer in windows 10.
Guide about Adding Printer in Windows 10:
This guide will show you how to add printers in Windows 10. Adding a printer in Windows 10 is easy, and sharing it with others on your network only takes a few clicks. With just a few simple steps, you can have your printer up and running in no time.
1. To add a printer in Windows 10,open the Settings app from your Start menu and click Devices.
2. Click on the Add printer or scanner button. Click The printer I want is not listed if Windows cannot find your printer.
3. To add a local printer or network printer with manual settings, select Add a printer, and then click Next.
4. Select the method by which you want to connect to your printer, then click Next. Most printers can be connected via USB.
5. Select Use an existing port and choose a port from the drop-down menu, then click Next.
6. Find and select your printer driver from the list of installed drivers, then click Next.
If you don’t see your printer driver in the list, click Windows Update to update the list of drivers.
7. Enter a name for your printer, and then click Next.
8. Choose whether you want to share your printer with other people on your network, and then click Next.
9. Click Finish to complete the installation.
10. To share your printer with other people on your network, open the Settings app from your Start menu and click Devices.
11. Click Printers & scanners, then select the printer you want to share.
12. Click Manage, then click Printer properties.
13. Select the Sharing tab, then check Share this printer to share it with other people on your network.
14. Click OK to save your changes.
Guide about Sharing Printers in Windows 10
It is simple to add and share printers in Windows 10. In just a few steps, you can add a printer and then share it with other people on your network. Here’s how:
1. Open the Control Panel.
2. Click on Hardware and Sound.
3. Under Devices and Printers, click on Add a printer.
4. Follow the prompts to add your printer.
5. Once the printer has been added, click on Share this printer in the left sidebar.
6. Enter a name for the printer and choose who you want to share it with.
7. Click on OK to save your changes.
That’s all there is to it! Now anyone on your network can use the shared printer.
Removing Printer in Windows 10
To remove a printer in Windows 10, do the following:
1. Open Settings.
2. Select the Devices tab.
3. Select the Printers & Scanners tab.
4. To remove a printer, locate it under “Printers” and click on it.
5. Click the Remove device button.
6. Find the printer you wishlicking on the Remove device button again.
And that’s it! The printer will now be removed from Windows 10.
Adding and sharing printers in Windows 10 is a relatively easy process. By following the steps outlined in this article, you should be able to add and share printers with ease. If you have any questions or troubles along the way, don’t hesitate to reach out to a IT professional for help.